Run for charity
Whether you want to tackle a marathon, or take it at a gentler pace with a 5K fun run, join our team and raise vital funds to improve the lives of children in foster care. Choose your region below, and then find your perfect run. Once you’ve chosen your event, purchase your place and let us know your plans so we can support you and provide fundraising materials.
- Heroes Run 10K, Brighton
- 19 May 2013
- Don your cape and trainers and join us for a waterfront 10K with a twist! We have a limited number of charity places at £18 each.
- Virgin London Marathon
- 21 April 2013
- The ballot for 2013 places has now closed. If you were successful and have your own place in this world famous marathon, we’d love to welcome you to the Fostering Network running team!
- London Heroes Run
- 6 October 2013
- Calling all foster care heroes! Join us for this fun dress-up10K and don’t forget your cape! We have a limited number of places for £18 each – get in touch to reserve yours.
- Run to the Beat Half Marathon, London
- 8 September 2013
- Join us for a mega half marathon set to music! This is one of the major events of the running calendar and sold out in record time in 2012. We have a very limited number of places, so get in touch to take part.
To book a place, or for more information on fundraising, contact Laura on 0207 620 8403 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are hundreds of events going on all over the country which will let you book your own place – below is a selection to help you get started.