Who we are
The Fostering Network is managed by a senior management team and a board of directors, with experience across a range of disciplines.
The trustees are elected by our members or co-opted to bring specific skills to the board. Trustees have experience of foster care, either as foster carers or through their work in fostering services.
Interested in becoming a trustee?
We need trustees who:
- are passionate about foster care and committed to making foster care better;
- can better demonstrate wide-ranging experience of foster care;
- bring a diverse range of business-based skills and talents to influence the development of policy and practice, create effective campaigns and fundraising activities, in addition to managing both staff and resources.
To find out more about becoming a trustee, contact Rosa Leaman on 020 7620 6400 or email email@example.com. If you would like to speak to a current trustee about the role, email Philip Coghill, chair of the board, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Management Team
- Chief Executive - Robert Tapsfield
- Deputy Chief Executive - Raina Sheridan
- Director of Finance and Resources - Andrew Forrester
- Director of External Affairs - Lucy Peake
- Director, the Fostering Network Scotland - Sara Lurie
- Director, the Fostering Network Wales - Freda Lewis
- Director, the Fostering Network Northern Ireland - Margaret Kelly