Who we are
The Fostering Network is led by a senior management team and a board of directors, with experience across social care, the third sector, business and finance.
Senior Management Team
- Chief Executive - Robert Tapsfield
- Deputy Chief Executive - Raina Sheridan
- Director of Finance and Resources - Sarah Powley
- Director of External Affairs - Lucy Peake
- Director, the Fostering Network Scotland - Sara Lurie
- Director, the Fostering Network Wales - Freda Lewis
- Director, the Fostering Network Northern Ireland - Margaret Kelly
Our trustees are elected by our members, or co-opted to bring specific skills to the board. Trustees have experiences of foster care, either as foster carers or through their work in fostering services.
Interested in becoming a trustee?
We need trustees who:
- are passionate about foster care and committed to making foster care better;
- can broaden the Board's experience of foster care;
- bring a diverse range of business skills and talents.
Elections will take place this autumn for two new trustees and we are currently calling for nominations. The vacancies are for one foster carer and one person who is involved in the child care service/foster care partnership. Find out about the nomination process (members only).
To find out more about becoming a trustee, contact Rosa Leaman on 020 7620 6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to speak to a current trustee about the role, email Philip Coghill, chair of the board, via email@example.com